Application Support Engineer PreScanAutomotive Junior Noord-Brabant
An high advanced player in the development of simulation software. Our cliënt is developing very advanced physics based simulation programs and models. These simulation packages are used to simulate autonomous driving systems and various sensor applications for autonomous driving.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- You are recently (or about to) graduate for a technical Master degree or have a few years of work experience.
- Keywords: Systems & Control, Aerospace, Automotive Engineering, Vehicle Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Experience with Matlab and Simulink
- Good communicative skills, fluent in English and preferably Dutch
- Affinity with the Automotive technology industry
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary;
- Nice benefits such as referal bonusses and dicount on your health insurance;
- If needed, Trinamics will provide a relocation package where we help you with your Visa and relocation in general;
- Nice activities throughout the year with the Trinamics team;
- The possibility to follow professional courses for your own development;
- Dutch language courses.
As an support engineer, you are responsible for engineering support to the engineering team and/or customers of these simulation packages. You understand and communicate the (technical) market needs and requests (acting as an interface between the customer and Product Manager/ Engineers / Software Developers/ Sales Manager.
§ You will identify, analyze, and document all defects (software bugs) and operational characteristics that are inconsistent with desired functionality and specifications.
§ You will evaluate & respond to product and application defects reported by customers. After a while, you will also perform technical trainings both in-house and on-site.