Application Support Engineer PreScanJunior Noord-Brabant Automotive
An high advanced player in the development of simulation software. Our cliënt is developing very advanced physics based simulation programs and models. These simulation packages are used to simulate autonomous driving systems and various sensor applications for autonomous driving.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- You are recently (or about to) graduate for a technical Master degree or have a few years of work experience.
- Keywords: Systems & Control, Aerospace, Automotive Engineering, Vehicle Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Experience with Matlab and Simulink
- Good communicative skills, fluent in English and preferably Dutch
- Affinity with the Automotive technology industry
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- We are here to guide engineers in the maze of vacancies to obtain a position to be proud of. Mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and software are the technical pillars of Trinamics, but their application is diverse. Because we know our clients and candidates well, we quickly see where someone would fit best. Once we find a position we remain involved in the process. We do this by, among other things, offering training and development programs. We offer extra guidance and our social network to talents who leave their homes in another country to realize their ambitions here. In our eyes, it is the only logical way to keep developing our technical talents. Progress is also what drives Trinamics. With every good performance, we set a new bar to surpass. And we do that time and time again. Relocation support (where applicable): Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
As an support engineer, you are responsible for engineering support to the engineering team and/or customers of these simulation packages. You understand and communicate the (technical) market needs and requests (acting as an interface between the customer and Product Manager/ Engineers / Software Developers/ Sales Manager.
§ You will identify, analyze, and document all defects (software bugs) and operational characteristics that are inconsistent with desired functionality and specifications.
§ You will evaluate & respond to product and application defects reported by customers. After a while, you will also perform technical trainings both in-house and on-site.