Application Specialist for CollibraMedior Noord-Brabant (Hightech) industrie
Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech industry and work on high-end software in the Brainport region of Eindhoven? For our client I am looking for a Application Specialist for Collibra.
About our client
Our client creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. They provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
We are here to guide engineers in the maze of vacancies to obtain a position to be proud of. Proud because it is at a leading company, because the new position increases own influence or because it’s the best fitting position in terms of content. Mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and software are the technical pillars of Trinamics, but their application is diverse. Because we know our clients and candidates well, we quickly see where someone would fit best. Once we find a position we remain involved in the process. We do this by, among other things, offering training and development programs. We offer extra guidance and our social network to talents who leave their homes in another country to realize their ambitions here. In our eyes, it is the only logical way to keep developing our technical talents.
Every technical company wants to move forward as quickly as possible, to be leading. For that you need the best technical people. However, in the current market, talent is scarce and not always easy to find. Progress is also what drives Trinamics. With every good performance, we set a new bar to surpass. And we do that over and over again.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- You completed a relevant BSc or MSc degree in a relevant study or equivalent combination of education and experience
- You have 2+ years of experience in a relevant role
- You have hands-on experience with Flowable, Java, Eclipse and Groovy Personal skills
- Our client is a highly dynamic environment, which requires you to be a good communicator, team player, to take initiative and to be result oriented: You are able taking and driving ownership
- You have a proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- You are able to work independently
- You have excellent communication skills and proficiency in the English language
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Relocation support (where applicable): Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
The IT Data Governance Application Expert defines, codes and implements client requirements for Collibra workflows, integrations and other customizations. He or she has a full understanding of the concepts of Data Governance operating models, processes and metadata and must be able to communicate automation concepts and benefits to business and IT professionals like.
responsible for the technical enablement of the Data Governance Center as part
of the Data Management and Analytics ambition.
For this we are looking for a candidate with 2 years plus total experience. Experienced in working in development teams, using agile techniques.
You have extensive knowledge of Collibra functionalities and capabilities
You are able to demonstrate the ability to state a data problem as a business problem and propose how Collibra products can offer a solution
You are able to create and maintain workflows and other technical changes in the platform
You have extensive knowledge on Collibra API capabilities and how to design and implement integrations.
You have the ability to create functional and technical design for data integrations
You are able to develop and maintain the Collibra metamodel and other configuration management tasks for this platform
Root cause analysis in case of failing cross systems metadata integrations
Smoke/Acceptance testing of new releases/functionalities of the platform