Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Academic education in engineering (preferably Automotive, Mechanical Engineering);
- Experience with automobile dampers / shock absorbers;
- At least two years of experience in automotive chassis development is a must;
- Familiar with automotive APQP process is a plus;
- Experience with CAD applications is preferable;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent command of the English language, other languages (Dutch, German, Italian, French) are a plus;
- Team player in multi-cultural environments;
- Hands-on mentality;
- Ability to show leadership in a project environment.
Communication is one of your strongest qualities and a hands-on mentality is your favorite mindset. You will work together closely with internal resources particular from R&D, Production and QM. You will be leading customer projects and communicate with OEM and Tier 1 and perform common tuning and ride work sessions with them. A description of your responsibilities:
Leading customer projects externally and internally based on APQP standards;
Managing the process and timing;
Creation of drawings in CAD applications;
Managing the sample building with our production department;
Technical communication with the customer;
Leading the integration and the tolerance study of our FSD in the final product of the customer to ensure best in class quality;
Ride work with OEM and Tier 1.