Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Master in Computer science, Mathematics, or equivalent
- Java SE programming experience, preferably on expert level for industrial scale products
- Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures in computer science
- Good knowledge of linear algebra, preferably on optimization techniques and control modeling
- Experience with OO design principles, design patterns
- Experience with testing of large systems, understand the concept of unit, component, and system level testing
- Extensive experience with profiling and debugging
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- To be discussed.
- Collaborate with our experts developing or improving algorithms / mathematical models and contribute to the development from a software point of view.
- Fully understand the functional design of the algorithms: what problem the algorithm solves, why such algorithm is chosen and how it solves the problem.
- Review algorithm descriptions form a software point of view, identify risks or issues that might occur when transferring a mathematical model into software.
- Write quality code that is easy to test and maintain.
- Define, automate, and execute tests on unit, component, and integration level.
- Write clear documentation for design and qualification.
- All of the above in close collaboration with team members.