All-round FitterInstallatie en Energie Medior Zeeland
Our client's core activity is the production of customized, turnkey compressor, dryer and nitrogen generator installations for the oil and gas industry around the world. Our customer designs, develops and builds all these packages according to customer requirements. Do you have a technical background and are willing to work in a technical environment? Do you have any experience in working with oil or gas as a Fitter or Mechanic? Than do not hesitate to send me your resume and maybe you are the person we are looking for!
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- A level in mechanical engineering or related;
- You are skilled and able to work independently;
- You have experience in the process industry industry;
- You are driven, show initiative and have a sense of responsibility
- Having a good understanding of English and Dutch language
- Pipe mounting certificates are an advantage.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary with an additional 8,3% holiday allowance;
- Enough free days to recharge;
- Several courses to develop yourself as a professional;
- Yearly activities with the Trinamics team;
- Discount on your health insurance;
- Referral bonusses.
As a fitter you are responsible for the installation of various types of pipelines, the assembly of main components, the connection of cables and the installation of cable trays. In addition, as a technician you are responsible for carrying out preventive and corrective maintenance / inspection work and for repairing and resolving malfunctions in flow and level instrumentation. As a fitter you are responsible for the correct execution of the service and inspection activities and the associated reports. In addition, you ensure correct internal and external communication.