Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master degree on Mechanical, Mechatronic or Engine Engineering;
- Minimal 3 years of experience in a product development environment, preferable in engine/aftertreatment.
- Master key competences such as communication, team player, data analytics, and fast in depth knowledge built-up.
- Ability to handle multiple projects because of strong organization skills and a problem solving and result driven personality.
- Master both the Dutch and English language, in writing and speaking.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- Takeover by the client after a period of secondment and when functioning properly
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
- Develop new and / or improve existing aftertreatment components, in cooperation with internal stakeholders and external suppliers;
- Leading Simultaneous Engineering (SE) teams with focus on functionality, reliability, quality, robustness, manufacturability;
- Problem resolution development according DMAIC principle;
- Performing all required DFSS deliverables within the project, according Six Sigma principles, including requirement and validation definition;
- Pro-actively coordinate and monitor planning (both external and internal deliverables) and releases in line with project milestones;
- Report status and progress, of multiple KPI’s, towards management.