Factory Automation Software Design EngineerMedior Noord-Brabant (Hightech) industrie
Is your interest triggered by the engineering of electrical connectivity solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today! We are looking for someone who is available for at least two years in Eindhoven area, Netherlands.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Academic degree, for example in Computer Science or Information Technology with proven background of at least 3 years in test tools and methods.
- Proven test automation experience of at least 2 years with proper automation frameworks.
- Strong background in testing server-side software, RESTful web services & GUI applications.
- Working with Linux, Java and or Ansible Scripting are a big plus.
- Experience with testing distributed platforms & microservices and or Behavior-Driven or Model-Based testing are a big plus.
- Understanding and experience of Agile and CI/CD methodologies.
- ISTQB certification is highly appreciated.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Relocation support (where applicable):
- Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation.
- Dutch language courses;
- A competitive salary;
- Holiday allowance every year;
- Courses for your own development.
In this role you will work together with the team and the test architect, co-determine test approach and create test specifications. You will work with the team on testing across de product stack and contribute to continuous improvement activities in test approach and implementation areas, particularly in areas of test automation and automation frameworks. You Advise on test approach and hand-on improve existing automated test, finding the right balance between test coverage and test duration, taking risk into consideration. Besides these activities you also develop and execute automated testing for assigned projects to successfully and consistently enable delivery of high-quality software products and services on time, and to specification. Finally you introduce junior team members to appropriate test technique to improve knowledge of testing in your team. You suggest process/tooling improvements where necessary and contribute to defining internal QA goals.