Advanced Software Design Engineer With At Least C++14 Or Higher(Hightech) industrie Medior Zuid-Holland
Are you an expert in requirements engineering and challenged by translating functional requirements into lean software designs? You’d better contact us today! We are looking for someone who is available in Delft area, Netherlands.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- MSc or PhD in computer science, software engineering, system engineering or equivalent is needed.
- Proven record of at least 4 years’ experience with C++14 or higher is needed.
- Experience as a software engineer (object oriented design), MATLAB and Python are a big plus.
- Also experience with model driven engineering, software Architecture / Modular architecture, Software Design Patterns are a plus.
- You have to be a team player in a agile way of working.
- You have an understanding of mathematical and Physical concepts and translating them to clean software designs.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Relocation support (where applicable):
- Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation.
- Dutch language courses;
- A competitive salary;
- Holiday allowance every year;
- Courses for your own development.
In this role you will collaborate with other software engineers to design and implement features. You will quickly produce well-organized, optimized and documented source code in C++. You will create and document software tools required by architects or other developers. Besides these activities you will debug existing source codes and polish feature sets. Also you contribute to technical design documentation. Finally your attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standards.