Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Master’s degree (or higher) and about 3 to 7 years of relevant experience.
- Experienced in developing Java software
- Extensive knowledge of mathematics and complex (e.g. genetic) algorithms
- Experienced in Object Oriented Development (OOD)
- Know when and how to use design patterns
- Experienced with maintenance in a large code base
- Accurate way of working, strong focus on quality
- Team player with well-developed communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- Takeover by the client after a period of secondment and when functioning properly
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
As one of the Software Engineers within our Optimizer Team, your primary challenge will be to create and implement maintainable designs for small enhancements and new features. This requires getting both a broad perspective of the environment of the software and deep insight into the nitty-gritty details. You and the team will be working on the full development cycle of new features, product enhancement, troubleshooting and debugging.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Reviewing and co-specifying requirements
- Designing and coding software
- Implementation and testing