Software Engineer C++ (Computer Graphics)
|Werklocatie:||The hague area|
Do you want to develop state of the art 3D computer graphics software? Do you have experience with C++/ OpenGL and CUDA than our client is looking for you! Our client is a Worldwide Automotive company, supplies revolutionary software products to support ecological, secure and more intelligent vehicles.
For our top international client we are looking for a application oriented software engineer. The application is a simulation based platform. You are going to work in a mix of top (high) tech and academical / research environment. This is a real software engineer role so you need to have a wide knowledge about programming languages, object orientation, design patterns, design languages, tools, libraries, development environments.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- BSc/ MSc /PhD degree in electronics engineering, physics, mathematics or computer engineering.
- Experience with OpenGL/ OpenCL/ CUDA or GPU, Shader language is needed.
- Experience with Unreal Engine or other game engines are welcomed, a good proficiency in C++(C++11 or higher) is a pre.
- Version control tools such as Mercurial, Git, Subversion.
- Experience with 3D models: Geometry Textures and Materials is a big plus!
- You are results oriented, a team player, have a hands-on attitude and continuous improvement focus.
- You are highly proficient in spoken and written English
- You are living in Europe, and are willing to relocate to The Hague Area
- 1-5 years of work experience (starters with relevant skillsets are welcome to apply as well!)
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.