Kies jouw taal
Electrical and/or Mechanical Design Engineer
Do you have a broad interest in technology and do you find it a challenge to be at the beginning of the design of various complex products for our versatile customers? Then the job of Designer Electromechanics is made for you. A job in which you fulfill a function and find great diversity in the customers and products that we develop for our customers.
As a Designer you will find it a challenge to be at the start of the design of electrical / electromechanical modules / machines for our clients. You are part of the Electromechanics team within the Design & Engineering department and you participate in an internal project team. That means that you are the link between the project leader, architect and other team members. Together with around 35 fellow designers, you are responsible for the electromechanical part of the solution that we produce for and in consultation with our customers. You maintain contact with customers in the context of assignments and you are regularly active at the customer's house. By asking the right questions, you get the customer's wishes above the table so that we can produce a solution that meets the customer's needs as much as possible. In this position you also work together with the Mechanical and Embedded System team.
Your duties also include:
- drafting and reviewing module specifications together with the customer;
- convert the data supplied by the external or internal customer into 3D models and production drawings;
- independently designing, implementing, testing and documenting hardware (electrical / electromechanical) in which you use state-of-the-art methods;
- developing test and tools;
- assisting in putting the developed products into production;
- preparing and monitoring schedules;
- maintaining contacts with customers, whether or not focused on an ongoing project and expanding the customer network;
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- A Bachelor or University degree in Electrical Engineering, Electromechanics or Mechatronics;
- Relevant work experience in a position such as, for example, a designer, engineer or constructor;
- Good knowledge and experience with MS Office Word and Excel;
- Experience with Siemens NX or another 3D design package is an advantage;
- Good communication and writing skills in Dutch and English;
- Willing to perform your work on location at the customer;
- Available full time and able to start quickly.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- A competitive salary;
- Personal and professional development through courses;
- A nice working atmosphere;
- Nice benefits, such as discount on your health insurance and referal bonusses;
- You will be working in a multidisciplinary team.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.
Solliciteer op deze functie
Jouw contactpersoon voor deze vacature