Hardware Engineer Maritime
Are you someone that loves working in a dynamic and international company? You have a passion for maritime technology, and likes an atmosphere with short lines and informal working environment. You have the no-nonsense mentality. Then read on quickly.
As an Engineer you design maritime, electrical installations according to the hardware specifications and wishes of the client. In addition to designing switchboards, distribution panels and control consoles, your work also consists of designing systems such as fire alarm, intercom and CCTV installations.
You switch effortlessly between your colleagues from panel construction and the field service. You are functionally managed by the Lead Engineer and the Technical Manager is your manager. The Engineering department consists of 17 colleagues.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- A completed course in Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics
- You have at least 2 years of relevant work experience at medior level
- Experience in designing electrical (maritime) installations
- Experience with subject-related software such as AutoCAD and SEE Electrical (or E-Plan) or you are willing to learn this
- You can read drawings and diagrams
- Some knowledge of regulations and regulations, such as Bureau Veritas, Lloyds and CCS
- Knowledge of the English language in word and writing
- Knowledge of the Dutch language, or you are willing to learn it
Further you are
- Practical and solution-oriented
- A good team player
- Motivated to be able to deliver good work independently and ask for help when needed
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.