Kies jouw taal
Electrical Software Engineer ePLAN p8
Calling all Electrical and Software Engineering Enthusiasts!
Are you ready to join an innovative global leader in industrial refrigeration, heating, and sustainable engineering solutions? Our client, an industry specialist catering to diverse sectors such as food, beverage, dairy, and oil & gas, is on the lookout for a talented Electrical and Software Engineer to join their dynamic team as a Electrical Software Engineer ePLAN p8 at the vibrant 's-Hertogenbosch location.
As an Electrical Software Engineer ePLAN p8, you will be responsible for designing electrical and software engineering solutions for the industrial heating and refrigeration skids manufactured by our client's EMEA Skid Centre (ESC).
- Study, interpret, and discuss command functionality and technical feasibility of electrical and software aspects for new projects;
- Support ESC in automating refrigeration systems based on our client's (Omni) panel;
- Assist in defining the right control system strategy and hardware requirements;
- Support the creation of control IO lists;
- Create comprehensive electrical documentation, including electrical diagrams, cabinet layouts, components, cabling, etc., using EPLAN Electric P8 for subcontractors to execute the electrical installation of the skid;
- Conduct I/O tests of the unit in collaboration with an external wiring company;
- Perform Software User Acceptance Tests and Dry Run tests before commissioning;
- Provide remote and on-site commissioning support;
- Request and supervise quotations from electrical subcontractors;
- Communicate with sub-contractors during the production of electrical panels and cabling;
- Collaborate with the Project Engineer to plan execution;
- Apply lessons learned and improvements from completed projects to ongoing and future projects through standardization and knowledge transfer;
- Develop standard modules and control blocks for skid solutions supplied by the ESC in collaboration with the EEE development/standardization department.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
As an Electrical Software Engineer ePLAN p8, we expect you to have:
- Bachelor's degree or Masters in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- You live in the Netherlands already;
- Knowledge of control systems, PLC, and E-plan platform.
- 3+ years of experience in Electrical Engineering.
- Strong independent thinking, organizational, and planning skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English (Dutch and German optional).
- Familiarity with relevant electrical engineering norms such as IEC/EN/UL/CSA.
- Ability to communicate effectively with specialists from different branches and cultures.
- Understanding of industrial heating and refrigeration systems.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- Salary based on education and years of experience;
- 25 + 13 ATV holidays a year;
- 8,33% holiday allowance
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you will be contracted by our client.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.
Solliciteer op deze functie
Jouw contactpersoon voor deze vacature
Wouter CrijnenRecruitment Consultant