Kies jouw taal
Senior Project Manager(Product Security)
Do you have a minimum of 5 years of experiences as a Project manager? And do you have experiences with Product Security? Then we have the perfect position for you!
Four our big international client we are searching for a Senior Project Manager(Product Security). The location of the role is flexible!
As a Cyber Security Project Manager, you will take charge of leading security engagement and project management for our multinational client cyber security products and solutions. You will provide expert consultation on harmonized security portfolio across Crown Jewels products, customer security compliance requirements, security assurances, training, and awareness. The role also entails providing consultancy support in cyber maturity assessments to the Principal Product & Solution Security Officer, Chief Information Security Officer, and senior executives. As a coordinator, you will partner with other business leaders to identify opportunities and risks necessary to deliver solutions that align with business strategies and protect clients' intellectual property worldwide. Additionally, you will lead and influence a network of Product Managers across the organization to support the operational execution of our vision and strategy concerning cloud-based applications for clients.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- 7+ years of experience in security project management, security design review, and cybersecurity portfolio planning activities.
- Expertise in assessing, developing, implementing, optimizing, and documenting a comprehensive set of security technologies and processes, such as application security, data security, cryptography, key management, identity and access management (IAM), and network security in IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud environments.
- Ability to manage security portfolio for cross-functional projects, facilitate discussions and implementation of security strategy among project stakeholders, and ensure proper implementation of security decisions.
- Strong communication skills to effectively communicate security decisions internally and externally.
- Ability to act as the primary security point of contact for all Product & Solution Security Officers for portfolio planning and serve as the embedded security liaison to connect business stakeholders with the office of the CISO.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Systems Analysis, or a related field.
- CISSP or CLSSP certification is a plus.
- Strong analytical and leadership skills, with the ability to exercise good judgment and negotiation/influence skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office tools, specifically MS Teams and the Power Automate.
- Knowledge of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends.
- Ability to provide oversight on major transformation projects and ensure successful transitions to support teams.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- Relocation support (where applicable)
- Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation.
- We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.
Solliciteer op deze functie
Jouw contactpersoon voor deze vacature