|High tech industrie
Do you want to work for a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems? One of our biggest clients in Eindhoven is looking for an Assembler Module Build to be part of our dynamic and innovating working environment and be crucial to further strengthen our manufacturing process?
The companies employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software.
Are you up for the challenge of providing quality solutions for complex technical disturbances on factory systems and during installation at the customer site?
Are you pro-active, analytical and enjoy collaborating with people? Do you have an engineering, physics or mathematical background? Our client introduces, produces and delivers leading edge lithographic systems, related products and services in a continuously changing market; on time, against competitive cost, with quality exceeding customers’ expectations. We provide quality solutions for complex technical disturbances to secure the performance of there systems when they are delivered to there customers. They value mutual respect, teamwork, ownership, a proactive attitude and a continuous drive to improve. They are committed to all customers and ther are proud to strive for world class operations while having fun.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Support the output of the machines and take the overall machine planning into consideration. First line analytical trouble shooting support for Volume Production within Factory and for the Install organization. Type of support: analyzing overall system performance data to pinpoint the rootcause/corrective action.
- Have detailed knowledge and overview of the status of all current volume machines that are produced including related technologies.
- Plan the analysis and solution of problems including consequences for Volume Production and field operation problems (recover sequence and/or PCS/Fishbone).
- Point out structural problems towards Process Improvement engineers to be solved structurally or to have a countermeasure put in place.
- Monitor the quality and timing of problems and their implementation, including technical realization.
- Work closely with other support departments, as well as with people from multiple layers in the organization, to secure effective problem analysis and continuity.
- Take the lead by executing plans, undertaking the right actions on time and take action even when all the variables cannot be accounted for. Able to be assertive in escalation meetings where multiple departments are involved.
- Focus on finding various solutions to one problem, able to perceive the problem in multiple ways and come up with out of the box ideas.
- Deliver quality work and respect delivery deadlines, even when multiple tasks have to be executed at the same time. Demonstrate a systematic, professional and calm approach when executing assignments.
- Technical Bachelor/Master graduate in: Physics, Aerospace or Mathematics
- Preferably experience with trouble-shooting: analyzing a problem, finding a root-cause and determining a solution.
- Knowledge of quality improvement methods.
- Knowledge and experience with (technical) project management.
- Experience in problem analysis of products and processes.
- Takes initiative, goal oriented and flexible;
- Takes ownership and has a pro-active attitude;
- Is prepared to travel in order to solve (potential) problems in the field;
- Has analytical skills, works in a structured way and continues with the available information;
- Is service minded, good communicator/presenter.
- You will be working in a superflex schedule (dayshift), or 2-shift. Both with a monthly weekendshift.
- Expected to travel to customer site, for escalations and/or preventive support (travel up to 15%).
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 400+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.