|High tech industrie
Do you want to work for a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems? One of our biggest clients in Eindhoven is looking for a System Performance Engineer to further strengthen the manufacturing process. The companies employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software.
Please continue reading if you want to join the team!
- As a System Performance Engineer you will accurately calibrate and qualify TwinScan systems according to agreed specifications, quality standards and delivery times. Testing will be performed according to predefined procedures.
- Quality: perform calibration, adjustment, performance and system qualification tests on ASML products and/or (sub) systems in accordance with established specifications. Recognize and report (structural) problems and give support in solving these problems when required.
- Production: ensure system progress by achieving an amount of tests guided by strict procedures within your shift conform planning and customer specification.
- New Products: contribute to the Pilot process and transition from pilot to volume production. Execute and improve procedures, processes, protocol etc.
- Teamwork: Able to work in a multi-cultural team with mutual respect within a high-tech environment. Contribute to the team by sharing your knowledge amongst your colleagues. Bring up improvement ideas and contribute to implement them when feasible and possible.
- Knowledge and skills: acquire sufficient knowledge of new and established products and processes, modifications, sub-modules and complete systems.
- Reporting: process and administrate information in SAP and reporting of the machine status in the machine logbook according to the Way Of Working within TF FAB EX System Performance.
- Communication: synchronize, plan and execute manual adjustments. Inform Technical Support in case of disturbances. Keep System Owner/Team Leader informed in case of disturbance in progress. Inform MH in case of material ordering or returning. Etc.
- Safety: comply with the ASML 5S and safety standard rules.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Excellent communication skills in English, we prefer candidates with also good communication skills in Dutch.
- Interest in other technical and business processes.
- Independent, enterprising, purposeful and flexible.
- Service orientated and team worker.
- Structured way of working.
- Hands on skills.
- Able/willing to work mainly with computers in a remote testing environment.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 400+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.