Kies jouw taal
System Performance Engineer
As a System Performance Engineer at our TwinScan factory, you will play a crucial role in testing and calibrating deep ultraviolet (DUV) lithography systems. You will be responsible for ensuring that the systems meet established specifications, quality standards, and delivery times by logging in to the machines via your laptop.
You will recognize and report any issues, and provide support in resolving them when required. Communication is key in this role, as you will be identifying, informing, and involving relevant stakeholders to keep the process running smoothly.
In this role, you will focus on:
- Quality: performing calibration, adjustment, performance, and system qualification tests on products and/or (sub) systems in accordance with established specifications and reporting any issues
- Production: ensuring system progress by achieving a certain amount of tests within your shift, following strict procedures and customer specifications
- New Products: contributing to the Pilot process and transitioning from pilot to volume production, executing and improving procedures, processes, protocols, etc.
- Teamwork: working in a multi-cultural team with mutual respect in a high-tech environment, sharing your knowledge with colleagues, and bringing up improvement ideas
- Knowledge and skills: acquiring sufficient knowledge of new and established products, processes, modifications, sub-modules, and complete systems
- Reporting: processing and administering information in SAP and reporting machine status in the machine logbook according to the Way of Working
- Communication: synchronizing, planning, and executing manual adjustments, informing Technical Support in case of disturbances, and keeping the System Owner/Team Leader informed of any progress or issues
- Safety: complying with safety standard rules
Wat verwachten we van jou?
We are looking for candidates with a Secondary Vocational Degree (MBO+ with 3-5 years' work experience) in Mechatronics, Electro mechanics, Software or VAPRO-C or a Bachelor's Degree (HBO) in Mechanics, Electronics, Mechatronics, or Computer Science. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in a high-tech production environment such as electronics, ICT hardware, aircraft construction, precision engineering, or maintenance. Candidates must have excellent communication skills in English, with good communication skills in Dutch being a plus.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
In return, we offer a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment with an appropriate salary based on your experience and education, future prospects, and excellent benefits. After a period of secondment, the right candidate may be contracted by our client and will have access to good secondary conditions, courses for professional and personal development via the Trinamics Academy, and discounts on healthcare and referral bonuses and fun activities.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.
Solliciteer op deze functie
Jouw contactpersoon voor deze vacature