Kies jouw taal
System Integration Engineer
This company is specialized in the integration of electrical and automation systems for naval vessels, submarines, and luxury superyachts. This is a challenging and constantly evolving field, where every project is a unique and custom-made solution for our clients. As a System Integrator you'll work within one of our engineering departments, where our team provides expert system integration, electrical design, and automation services for both new construction projects and upgrades on board luxury superyachts, naval vessels, and submarines..
As a System Integration Engineer, you play a crucial role in shaping the technical architecture and integrating complex systems and installations. With your expert knowledge in electrical engineering and system integration, you have the ability to independently design solutions to meet specific requirements. You serve as the go-to person for project team members and customers, providing guidance and support throughout the project lifecycle, from engineering to production, implementation, and commissioning.
- As a System Integration Engineer, you'll be responsible for defining the basic design and ensuring seamless electrical integration of all systems on board ships.
- You'll either oversee or personally execute the detailed design phase.
- You'll also draft technical specifications for systems, choosing the appropriate components and materials.
- By analyzing complex problems, you'll develop innovative system solutions, review and evaluate technical information.
- You'll collaborate with clients and classification societies to ensure that all systems and installations conform to their requirements and meet the standards set by certifying authorities.
- You'll provide guidance on the design and commissioning of complex systems, ensuring they meet project requirements.
- In addition to participating in internal and external factory acceptance tests, you may also attend the hydrostatic acceptance tests and system acceptance tests of complex systems.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Hold a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or equivalent education and training.
- Possess broad experience in electrical installation engineering (such as power generation, system integration, and lighting), particularly in the maritime industry.
- Have a solid understanding of electronic or control systems and components.
- Familiarity with Eplan software is an added advantage.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage a team of Electrical Engineers and effectively oversee technical aspects of projects.
- Knowledge of the regulations set by classification authorities is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills in English, written and verbal.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.
Jouw contactpersoon voor deze vacature
Jeroen PollicitaRecruitment Consultant