Kies jouw taal
Software Test Engineer SQL
Do you find great joy in software testing, which is then used worldwide, and are you familiar with SQL, and certified ISTQB / TMAP, then read on!
As Linux is the operating system which is used by our business client, experience with Linux is mandatory.
As a software test engineer you will have a broad interest in (and appreciation of) software validation methods. You are able to analyze documentation, you extract test cases and compose test scenarios to support the validation and verification of internal test tools, data products and special projects. Your main drive is to achieve improvements in products.
For this position it is important to possess good communication skills. You are responsible and self confident. Next to this you have an analytic mind and you think in terms of solutions. You are accurate (perfectionist), you have a good eye for detail and can apply high levels of concentration. With both internal and external clients you are able to interact about diverse ideas and perspective of product quality. Next to this, you have good presentation skills.
In short, you will be active in:
· The reviewing of requirements, functional and technical descriptions;
· Identifying and analyzing test basis to extract test cases;
· Creating test scenarios of extracted test cases, used for scripting automated testing as well as manual testing;
· Analyzing results generated from automated and manual testing;
· Validating data conversion using in-house build test tools;
· Validating products from special projects at our business client;
· Root cause analysis of deficiencies in products;
· Tracing & validating shortcomings in products;
· Contributing to further (software related) improvements.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
Bachelor or Master degree in Information Technology, Computer Science (or similar).
· A minimum of 2 years of experience in software testing;
· Knowledge of Linux / Unix;
· ISTQB / ISEB / TMAP Next certified;
· Knowledge and experience with software validation methods;
· SQL is a must;
· Experience of the software development processes.
We expect you to be a good communicator, team player, self-starter, to take initiative and to be result oriented. You have a good command of the English language, both in writing and in speech.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. Trinamics offers you an international relocation package and professional support (if applicable). After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.