|High tech industrie
Do you enjoy engineering and do you want improve your hands-on technical skills? Do you want to have direct impact on decreasing the worldwide shortage of computer chips? The department System Integration & Pack in the sector Operations & Order Fulfillment within our factory is, among other things, responsible for preparing the cabins for all complete DUV (Deep Ultraviolet) systems.
The department consists of 140+ Technicians (led by multiple Teamleads) and is one part of the bigger Execution department which comprises the entire production and installation of these systems.
• Performs daily operations within SI&P (System Integration & Pack) with the specific task to prepare the cabins for the correct system type. This entails installing the correct cables, hoses and other equipment materials for the correct system type. Adjusting the tube through which the DUV light is transported. Connecting the different cabinets to provide the machine of water, power and other gases and fluids. Position the base frame on the correct location and adjust it to make sure it is ready for the build of DUV-lithography machines.
• Part of a team of technicians to continuously improve the operations in the most efficient way.
• KPI’s: safety, quality, on-time delivery, customer satisfaction, continuous improvement, cost reduction and improving the involvement of people.
• Together with your team you will prepare the cabins in which the machines will be build up;
• Share, develop and use your skills and knowledge to perform the day-to-day operations as a team;
• Work with a mindset focused on safety and quality to meet the agreed specifications and delivery time for the internal customer;
• Work by the standards and focus on the continuous improvement of the standard and the production process, to identify all types of waste;
• Responsible for the daily progress and output, by contributing in the daily meetings on the floor by being actively involved in the process;
• Work efficiently and collaborate efficiently with multiple supporting departments within the team to reach the common goal successfully;
• Learn from mistakes by sharing them with the team and think of ways to prevent repetition.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
At least a secondary vocational degree (equal to Dutch educational level MBO-2/3 / middle management training, qualification level 2/3) in:
• Mechanical Engineering;
• Mechanical engineering in a technical environment
• Experience in a production environment is a plus.
• Has a good level of English and Dutch;
• Able to work by the agreed standards;
• Able to work independently, safely, accurately and in a structured manner;
• Able to deal with pressure and uncertainty;
• Is not afraid to take responsibility, being pro-active;
• Is a flexible team player.
Candidate will work in 2-shifts schedule in cleanroom.
2-shifts + weekend;
• Week days, 06:30-15:30 + 15:00-00:00 hours;
• Weekends once a month from 07:00-16:00 hours.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
A great job at one of our leading clients
A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
Takeover by the client after a period of secondment and when functioning properly
At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 400+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.