Kies jouw taal
Do you want to work for one of the biggest high-tech companies in the Netherlands? Our client manufacture the complex lithography machines that chipmakers use to produce integrated circuits, or computer chips. Over 30 years, they have grown from a small startup into a multinational company with over 60 locations in 16 countries across Europe, Asia and the US.
The Shared Services sector is responsible for providing professional Logistic Services (Laboratory, Warehouse and Cleanroom Services) to enable manufacturing excellence. As a team they deliver service on time, with the right competency and quality.
In this function you will;
- Lend out and return materials (parts, tools, packaging) to and from our internal customers
- Transport of materials in the cleanroom to/from the cabins;
- Check materials on quality, completeness and correctness;
- Clean and pack materials for storage and transport;
- Manage the process to prevent disturbances in the production processes;
- Signaling and solving bottlenecks and make improvement proposals;
- Processes information in administrative systems
- Pick the ordered materials for the internal as external customer;
- Load and unload trucks with an EPT
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- MBO 3 or 4 Logistics of equivalent
- Affinity with logistics and technology Experience
- Preferred 2 years relevant working experience.
- Knowledge of the English language is a must and Dutch is a pre;
- Intermediate level computer skills. SAP knowledge is a pre;
- Meticulous mindset (do things first time right)
- Pro-active and hands-on mentality, think in opportunities;
- Likes to share knowledge and work on continuous improvement;
- Motivated, flexible team player who can work and think at vocational level;
- Affinity with high-tech products and logistical processes are important;
- Flexible regarding future shift changes;
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.
Solliciteer op deze functie
Jouw contactpersoon voor deze vacature
Arjan van der SluisRecruiter