Manufacturing EngineerNoord-Brabant (Hightech) industrie Medior
If you are good in defining and improving production and service processes and want to work in one the worlds most innovating technical companies, we might have the job for you. One of our biggest clients in Eindhoven is looking for multiple Manufacturing Engineers, as well as Engineers with Electronics experience as Engineers with Mechatronics experience.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechatronics, Electronics, Mechanical Engineering or Applied Physics
- Experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes.
- Experience in the field of Manufacturing and/or Service Engineering.
- Quality methodology such as statistical process control would be a plus/advantage.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary;
- Personal and professional development through courses;
- A nice working atmosphere;
- Nice benefits, such as discount on your health insurance and referal bonusses;
- You will be working in a multidisciplinary team.
Work in multidisciplinary project teams, aimed at design of a mechatronics module or function.
Support new product introduction to factory and field, be the expert in analysis of complex problems on-site.
Bring your knowledge to bear on (new) product development projects, in order to foresee production and service problems in the design phase and in order to improve the manufacturability and serviceability of the product and test design.
Provide the industrialization deliverables (Procedures, Routings, Diagnostic Documentation, etc.) towards the operational sectors.
Provide operational feedback (Factory Cycle Time, Availability and Reliability) to the projects and functions within MSD.
Contribute to the definition of the project concerning industrialization.
Participate in cross sectoral meetings and be the link between Manufacturing, Customer Support and Development organization.