Troubleshooting/ Technical Support Engineer with experience on Machines or Devices, day shift
International top cliënt (Eindhoven area the Netherlands) tech industry related who is a leading manufacturer.
cliënt offers a good carrier perspective where talents will be recognized.
For our cliënt we are looking for a Troubleshoot/Technical Support Engineer with experience on Machines or Devices, day shift
Are you looking for a job on BSc or MSc level and do you feel yourself comfortable working under some pressure solving technical issues on machine systems (troubleshooting, support, flexible, team-player). Junior or starters with demonstrable troubleshooting or technical support experience gained by thesis, hobby or weekend job can also apply!
What do we expect from you?
- Technical BSc or MSc degree
- Proven technical troubleshoot/support on machines or devices is a must!
- Good English communication skills
- EU passport because of ad-hoc traveling a few times a year worldwide.
- Pro active mindset
- Organization skills
- Team player
What can you expect from us?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- Takeover by the client after a period of secondment and when functioning properly
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
Benefits of applying via Trinamics
- Choose from 500+ technical vacancies.
- You benefit from our large network of international companies.
- Once at work, we keep in touch and offer you training and development programs.
- Always a personal consultant for all of your questions.