Technical Author max. €4300 net monthly
For a multinational high-tech company located in Eindhoven area we are looking for a Technical Author. Is writing, reviewing and publishing technical documentation what you would like to do? And do you have a minimum of 3 years of experience as Technical Writer or Technical Author? Then I am looking for you!
As a Technical Author you'll be part of the Engineering team. The Technical Author writes, reviews and publishes the technical documentation.
- As a Technical Author you are responsible for the preparing of the technical documentation for the Engineers.
- Ensure a uniform high standard of technical documentation for the team.
- You are responsible for the preparing of technical procedures in English with a methodical approach.
- Reviewing comments on current procedures and forward it to Engineers when appropriate.
- Support Engineers in creating procedures.
- Constantly investigate incoming comments from Field and Factory and inform the engineers on common or repeating field input.
- Responsible for carrying out factory procedures and corrections.
What do we expect from you?
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Technical Writer or Technical Author.
- Bachelor or Master degree (E.g. linguistics or a technical principle).
- Experience with Arbotext (EPIC) is a plus.
What can you expect from us?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- Nett max. salary range €4300 monthly including 30% tax ruling and holiday allowance based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
- Certain pre-employment screening checks may be part of this vacancy procedure.
Benefits of applying via Trinamics
- Choose from 500+ technical vacancies.
- You benefit from our large network of international companies.
- Once at work, we keep in touch and offer you training and development programs.
- Always a personal consultant for all of your questions.