Supplier Quality Engineer (Salary indication max €6000 net/after tax)
Are you a Supplier Quality Engineer who plays a central role as a connecting link between different stakeholders with the primary focus on the quality of parts and are you looking for the next step in your career? Then I'm looking for you!
As a supplier quality engineer you maintain and develop a close relationship with all suppliers at an operational level to achieve optimal cooperation. The main goal of a supplier quality engineer is to ensure the quality of all parts supplied by the suppliers. This to prevent malfunctions within the company his own factory and at the customersite.
What do we expect from you?
- MSc or BSc in a technical field;
- Broad relevant experience in high-tech industry, with complex modules, with a focus on supplier quality management;
- Experience with working with European suppliers;
- Knowledge of NPI (parts/products)
- A broad technical knowledge.
What can you expect from us?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
Benefits of applying via Trinamics
- Choose from 500+ technical vacancies.
- You benefit from our large network of international companies.
- Once at work, we keep in touch and offer you training and development programs.
- Always a personal consultant for all of your questions.
Your contact person for this vacancy
Jeroen PollicitaRecruitment Consultant