Spotfire Specialist (Python, SQL)
As a business intelligence specialist you will work with process analysts, experts and other business intelligence specialists to solve our reporting, automation and analytical challenges. You will work with various teams depending on the assigned scope where your focus will be primarily on reporting development. You will interact with several teams, learn about their priorities and requirements and you will help set priorities in development sprints.
- Design and reporting development for performance metrics, such as KPI’s, and performance monitoring tools
- Translate data (from multiple sources and datasets) into useful information and give constructive recommendations for improvement based on performance.
- Identify and communicate areas of improvement for existing or new processes based on your observation and evaluation of processes, analysis of data, and the need for improvements across the organization.
- Create and link improvements towards performance management to drive improvement projects across teams with intent to improve efficiencies within the organization.
- Support or lead implementation of process driven lean improvements.
- Contribute to the further development of configuration management at ASML
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent in IT.
- Experience working in Agile / SCRUM setting
- 3-5 year's of experience in reporting or Business Intelligence
- Spotfire is a must
- Python (preferred)
- SQL / VBA (preferred)
What can you expect from us?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
Benefits of applying via Trinamics
- Choose from 500+ technical vacancies.
- You benefit from our large network of international companies.
- Once at work, we keep in touch and offer you training and development programs.
- Always a personal consultant for all of your questions.