Software Engineer Python
ASML manufactures complex lithography systems that are critical to the production of microchips. At the moment within our Software Cluster we are looking for someone who would like to join our SW Configuration team and who wants to be involved with software (SW) aspects of the entire machine. We are looking for someone who is passionate about code development at a high level. Who likes interact with SW and hardware (HW) colleagues throughout the entire organization, not only in Veldhoven, but also in Asia and the US. You will work together with people in the field, in the factory, proto engineering and SW test and integration.
As a software configuration design engineer you will maintain the SW and HW configuration tool and you make sure it is always up and running. You collect wishes and requirements for extensions from internal and external customers and translate requirements into SW designs (class and activity diagrams) and translate designs into Python and C++ code (by using object oriented techniques). You will contribute to future extensions of the configuration tool and present this to internal customers (such as Customer Support and Production Engineering). You will also participate in testing the tool and sub-applications, to make sure it is 100% reliable. You will present and promote the tool within ASML and need to know how the tool is used by our customers
What do we expect from you?
- At least a technical bachelor degree or higher in a technical field, with Computer Science or similar being preferred
- 5+ years of experience in SW engineering in the high tech industry
- Experience with developing large SW applications in a team environment
- Experienced using modern object oriented code development techniques in Python (must) and C++
What can you expect from us?
- International state of the art work environment and facilities;
- Excellent internal career perspective;
- Above market salary conditions;
- Extra holidays;
- Home office allowance;
- Relocation package if you need to relocate and live outside the Netherlands.
Benefits of applying via Trinamics
- Choose from 500+ technical vacancies.
- You benefit from our large network of international companies.
- Once at work, we keep in touch and offer you training and development programs.
- Always a personal consultant for all of your questions.