Software Developer C++ / Data Conversion
Do you find great joy in software development, which is then used worldwide, and are you familiar with C++ and with algorithms, then read on! For our business client, a fast dynamic technical company which gathers and processes huge amounts of data, we are looking for several Software Engineers. You will be part of a team consisting of about 20 software developers working on a suit of advanced software tools.
As Linux is the preferred operating system which is used, experience with Linux is mandatory.
As a software engineer you will amongst others develop software that is used to convert digital image data to an internal database. Next to creating this data conversion software, you will also develop verification and visualization tooling.Each project team creates its own products for which this team (and therefor, you) is responsible. Own initiative is highly encouraged: you can develop, document and test your own code. Sparring with team members to help each other improve and to solve problems together is also a big element in this position.
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Information Technology (or similar)
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the development of software (design, implementation)
- Experience with C++, Python, Linux
What can you expect from us?
- A great job with one of our prominent clients
- Good salary conditions, career opportunities and excellent benefits
- Conversion to the client after a period of secondment when performing to client satisfaction
- Our nice extras: discount on your health insurance, Referral bonuses, other activities (e.g. soccer tournament, Christmas reception etc.)
- Visa sponsorship and application for 30% ruling
Benefits of applying via Trinamics
- Choose from 500+ technical vacancies.
- You benefit from our large network of international companies.
- Once at work, we keep in touch and offer you training and development programs.
- Always a personal consultant for all of your questions.
Your contact person for this vacancy
Anton HooijmansDivision Manager