Senior Software Designer (C++, Python, Linux, OOP)
Would you like to be involved at all stages of the software development process - specifying, designing, testing and integrating the advanced software for use in our world-leading products?
Do you enjoy software development and would you like to expand your skill set and see your programming efforts through to commercial, external customer driven, deliverables? Then this is an exciting opportunity for you to apply.
You will be responsible
for creating clear specifications on requirements, making efficient design
choices, to 'make it happen' by also implementing the design and verify the
Next to this, you will be responsible for providing effort estimates for the work at hand and identify dependencies on others. Together with your team leader you will schedule your activities and agree on when to deliver the required specifications.
The software delivered is documented and qualified by means of automated test cases.
You will interface with both internal and external clients. Our main core is data transformation and our group is linked to many other groups within the software cluster.
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor or Master level with an education in Computer Science or related technical field;
- Demonstrable expertise in C, C++, Qt, object oriented programming, Unix/Linux, Python, and software configuration management (e.g. ClearCase);
- Experienced in working in a (Agile) team environment is highly desirable;
- Previous ASML software experience is a pré.
What can you expect from us?
- International state of the art work environment and facilities;
- Excellent internal career perspective;
- Above market salary conditions;
- Extra holidays;
- Home office allowance;
- Relocation package if you need to relocate and live outside the Netherlands;
Benefits of applying via Trinamics
- Choose from 500+ technical vacancies.
- You benefit from our large network of international companies.
- Once at work, we keep in touch and offer you training and development programs.
- Always a personal consultant for all of your questions.