Senior Software Design Engineer (C++, Model Driven Engineering)
Are you ready for your next software engineering challenge (MDD / MDA / C++)? Would you like to have a global impact on the advancement of the high-tech industry? Than this might be your next job.
You will be responsible for writing clear specifications, making efficient design choices and ofcourse implementing the design. Within Production Control you will take part in creating the supervisory control software by means of model based engineering.
What do we expect from you?
Ideally you have experience with:
- Object-oriented (OO) programming in C++
- Programming in C
- Working in Unix / Linux, Solaris, VxWorks
- Working with ClearCase / GIT
- Working with the Model Driven Engineering (MDE) methodology (or have affinity to use this)
Do you recognize yourself as a self-starter, someone who likes to take ownership and also communicates well in English? Than we would like to talk to you.
What can you expect from us?
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. After a period of secondment, you can be contracted directly by our client.
Next to a competitive salary and excellent benefits, we can support you in making your relocation process as smooth as possible (if applicable). Trinamics is experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
Benefits of applying via Trinamics
- Choose from 500+ technical vacancies.
- You benefit from our large network of international companies.
- Once at work, we keep in touch and offer you training and development programs.
- Always a personal consultant for all of your questions.