Senior Project Manager (Agile Coach)
Do you want to raise collaboration to the next level? To develop, coach and guide teams to make the next step. In the ONE Program Management Office (ONE PMO) we raise the level of portfolio and program management. If you want to be part of a high performing team with a focus on Next level PMO, we invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for.
The purpose of PMO is to ensure reliable management information to steer the success of the Program. As Senior PMO / Management consultant, you are responsible for:
- Engaging all Teams within the Program to apply the best standards for governance, processes and collaboration;
- Lead one or more teams in realizing governance improvements;
- Driving Roles and responsibilities within the teams and their Leadership;
- Driving and supporting the Implementation of governance standards in line with the program processes, e.g. Planning / Road mapping, Scope Management, Priority balancing, Capacity & Capability management, Architectural Runway etc.
- Pro-actively connecting, enabling and challenging all stakeholders;
- Growing collaboration competences and raise the standards.
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor's degree or Master’s degree in a relevant field;
- Minimum of 8 years working experience as project/program/portfolio management (PMO) expert or practical experience in a project/program and/or Solution/ART (SAFe) in a complex, multi-disciplinary environment;
- Experience with implementation of change and improvement projects or ability to do so;
- Experience with MS Projects / Enterprise Projects or similar tool;
- Preferably experience in an Agile/SAFe environment, with Agile coaching and tooling like Jira Align or similar.
What can you expect from us?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
Benefits of applying via Trinamics
- Choose from 500+ technical vacancies.
- You benefit from our large network of international companies.
- Once at work, we keep in touch and offer you training and development programs.
- Always a personal consultant for all of your questions.
Your contact person for this vacancy