(Bsc, MSc, Quality, continuously improvement, means and methods, Quality Management Systems)
The Quality engineer is in the middle of different disciplines coordinating quality related issues. Quality issues are approached structural, processes procedure etc as well as operational day to day to assure progress from quality point of view. Relevant other disciplines are basically production and supporting sections as supply chain, logistic, and production engineering.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Monitor and continuously improve the performance of the total supply chain (external and internal)
- Develop, improve and maintain the quality of the organization on a quality system level
- Continuously improve quality means and methods in order to support the QA Organization Processes
- To support the quality organization with failure analysis on quality complaints and nonconforming products and processes
- Support Continuous Improvement Teams (PIT) by preparing data and analyses
- Execute improvement projects in manufacturing
- Analyze manufacturing processes on effectiveness and efficiency
- Support in case of production stagnation due to supplier-Q
What do we expect from you?
Higher Vocational level in Quality and Process Management
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in Quality, preferably in a technical environment
- Quality Management Systems and Q-methods / -techniques
- Familiar with various aspects of the product realization process
- Broad technical knowledge of complex production processes in a high technological environment.
- Some administrative experience
- Full knowledge of both the Dutch and English language
- Strong communicative personality; assertive, consistent (and persuasive when needed)
- Able to handle stressful situations
- Able to prioritize and remain flexible
- Able to work systematically
What can you expect from us?
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Benefits of applying via Trinamics
- Choose from 500+ technical vacancies.
- You benefit from our large network of international companies.
- Once at work, we keep in touch and offer you training and development programs.
- Always a personal consultant for all of your questions.