Master Data Operations Officer
Do you like being a
Master Data Operations Officer in a complex and dynamic business environment?
Are you challenged by operating in a complex environment striving for the
highest possible quality and the shortest possible lead time. If so, this might
be the right opportunity for you!
Our client strives to become ‘best-in-class’ in Operational Excellence. As a Master Data Operations Officer you are responsible for securing complete, correct and consistent material and Bill of Material (BOM) master data in our client ERP system to enable our client global operational activities. This is pivotal for our client to achieve their mission.
-Validate and execute Engineering Changes (EC) into our client ERP system according to Design & Engineering (D&E) guidelines, Configuration Management II principles, our client Master Data Management Rules.
-Facilitate first time right introduction of Engineering Changes into our client ERP system, by supporting and advising EC project team members.
-Supporting D&E project teams in Impact Assessment activities or by executing the Impact Assessment, based on CMII principles and our client business rules.
-Sign-off for data quality in global EC process.
-Create and maintain correct worldwide material master and BOM master data in the ERP system worldwide.
-Define and maintain worldwide master data guidelines and work instructions for maintenance of material master and BoM master data.
-Execute master data changes based on data quality reports.
-Perform data cleansing activities
-Secure correct and on time pre-checks to support the worldwide MRP run schedule
What do we expect from you?
- BSc of MSc degree Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Information Technology or related fields
- Excellent professional communication in English
- Knowledge of (master) data management
- MS office (Excel/Access/PowerPoint)
- SAP applications is pre
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma is pre
- Experience in Change Management / Configuration Management (CMII) is a pre
- Experience in reporting is a pre
Working at the
cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to
solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a
silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where
you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for
creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to
choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Result driven
- Good communication skills
- Hands on mentality
- Team player
- Pro-active attitude, drive for improvement
- Stress resistant
What can you expect from us?
Benefits of applying via Trinamics
- Choose from 500+ technical vacancies.
- You benefit from our large network of international companies.
- Once at work, we keep in touch and offer you training and development programs.
- Always a personal consultant for all of your questions.
Apply for this position
Your contact person for this vacancy