|High Tech Industry
Are you an experienced Software engineer with knowledge of C++ and Python? Do you live in the Netherlands and are you available right away? Then we might have the perfect job for you! We are looking for someone who is immediately available for the coming 6 months in the Eindhoven area, Netherlands.
In this function you will be responsible for creating clear specifications and for making efficient design choices by testing, implementing and integrating the design. You have to design, analyze, document and test the software specifications. You will do this in C++, Object Orientated Design programming, GIT and Linux in a highly complex embedded environment. The workplace will be in a multicultural environment such as physics, customer support and factory departments.
What do we expect from you?
- BSc or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent is required;
- At least 5 years of experience in large-scale software applications – embedded programming;
- Experience with C++, Python, Linux, OOP and GIT are required;
- Solid knowledge of Agile, Scrum UML and design patterns are needed;
- Candidates must be living in the Netherlands due the urgency of the vacancy and the current situation.
What can you expect from us?
- A fair salary based on your experience and degree;
- 25 vacation days per year;
- If needed, Trinamics will help you with your relocation;
- Discount on your health insurance;
- Courses for your own development.
Benefits of applying via Trinamics
- Choose from 500+ technical vacancies.
- You benefit from our large network of international companies.
- Once at work, we keep in touch and offer you training and development programs.
- Always a personal consultant for all of your questions.