|High Tech Industry
Are you challenged being the person who connects the R&D deparments with the end-user? Read on, as this might be a highly suitable role for you.
The core business of our client is the development, manufacturing and selling of machinery which play an essential role in the production of integrated circuits or chips. We are in search of an Equipment Engineer in Machine Software.
As a first step into a very broad technology scope, you will have opportunities to contribute at every stage of the product lifecycle: from new product optimization to in-the-field servicing, as well as solving structural issues that arise on the installed base and assist if needed on tool-down situations. It is therefore a major opportunity to achieve excellent measurable results and enter the fast-paced semiconductor industry.
You act as intermediate between the Development & Engineering, and Customer Support. For the latter, you’ll act as representative during the development and improvement of software ensuring reliability and service-ability. Also, you’ll initiate and drive software improvements based on field data.
A summary of your responsibilities is:
- Design for reliability and availability by co-development;
- Represent the operational sector Customer Support in the co-design phase;
- Make sure the operational requirements are implemented in the co-design;
- Review technical documentation of the multidisciplinary development team;
- Definition of documentation, spare parts and tooling for the global service organization;
- Write service documentation;
- Define spare parts and tooling;
- Be the knowledge link between development and the operational sectors;
- New product introduction towards field organization;
- Be the expert in analysis of complex problems on-site;
- Knowledge transfer to local service organizations;
- Feedback structural improvements towards development team;
- Structural improvements;
- Leading role in minimizing operational costs for volume products;
- Analyze global product performance and define requirements for co-design improvement.
What do we expect from you?
We are in search of people who
Have at least 2 years of relevant work experience in a comparable position;
Proven experience or high interest in machine software from user perspective as well as development is a must;
Have experience in a production environment with low volume, high tech products and complex production processes;
Are fluent in the usage of the English language (both in speech and in writing). Dutch is preferred;
Have a Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechatronics, Computer Science, Software or Mathematics;
Have excellent interpersonal skills, work pleasantly with people with differing backgrounds and in different departmental cultures; various hierarchical levels;
Have good communication skills;
Are process and result oriented;
Are a self-starter, showing lots of initiative;
Are flexible (no 9 to 5 mindset).
What can you expect from us?
Would you like to add your technical knowledge to the Trinamics team by working for one of our clients? After a period of secondment and more than adequate functioning, a contract at our client certainly is a possibility.
At Trinamics you can count on a fitting remuneration, room for further personal development and excellent terms of employment.
Benefits of applying via Trinamics
- Choose from 500+ technical vacancies.
- You benefit from our large network of international companies.
- Once at work, we keep in touch and offer you training and development programs.
- Always a personal consultant for all of your questions.