EDS / Wire Harness Engineer, € 2900 – 4000 net monthly*
International worldwide leading high tech precision machinery manufacturer, Eindhoven area the Netherlands. You work at state of the facilities to design electromechanical wire harnesses for precision machinery. Each machine is a real “piece of art” and an engineers dream to work on!!! The machines cost more then € 100 mio each.
The cliënt offers a good carrier perspective where talents will be recognized and you can have a great career perspective.
Design the electromechanical wire harnesses for precision machinery very comparable with the aerospace industry and automotive industry. You will secure technical specifications and participate in internal sprints
What do we expect from you?
- Technical BSc or MSc engineering degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics or relevant
- At least 3 years proven work experience as a EDS/ Harness Design Engineer
- Good English communication skills
- Pro active mindset
- Organization skills
- Team player
What can you expect from us?
- Relocation support
- Excellent salary € 2900 – 4000 net / after tax monthly
- Excellent secundair conditions
- 30% ruling support if applicable
* If you will get the 30% tax ruling, excluding holliday allowance
Benefits of applying via Trinamics
- Choose from 500+ technical vacancies.
- You benefit from our large network of international companies.
- Once at work, we keep in touch and offer you training and development programs.
- Always a personal consultant for all of your questions.
Apply for this position
Your contact person for this vacancy
Rutger BartelinkDivision Manager