Data Analyst (PowerBI, SQL)
We are looking for a Data Analytics Specialist. In this role you are the bridge between business and IT. Many deliverables to the business result in projects. Stakeholder management and business requirements are key to your success. You work closely with the business analysts in all phases and have an active role during the rollout of new dashboards to meet the needs of the business.
- You advise our end users on a daily basis about the contents of their data and how they can optimize the use to gain better insights. You provide solutions to create practical insight into business information;
- You collect data from different sources, and combine and model this data into meaningful facts and metrics. You present them in visually attractive dashboards and portals that are also used to provide added value to our customers;
- You determine requirements from our internal customers and advise them on the use of analytics tools and data sets;
- You design and build connections from our data warehouse to new sources and you implement the data to friendly and efficient models, which could potentially be used by power users to analyse their own data.
What do we expect from you?
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in either business administration or business technology;
- You have experience with building visual dashboards with tooling such as PowerBI, Tableau or Clickview and experience with data modelling, preferably in MS Analysis services;
- You have basic knowledge of SQL and it’s a plus if you have experience with Azure services, SQL management studio and Visual Studio;
- You have good knowledge of English both written and verbally.
What can you expect from us?
- A competitive salary;
- 29 holidays per year based on a fulltime employment;
- Extensive career & training opportunities both nationally and internationally;
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home in accordance with your manager and corporate policies;
- Commuting allowance;
- Modern pension scheme;
- Collective health insurance;
- Possibility to register with our corporate fitness plan.
Benefits of applying via Trinamics
- Choose from 500+ technical vacancies.
- You benefit from our large network of international companies.
- Once at work, we keep in touch and offer you training and development programs.
- Always a personal consultant for all of your questions.
Your contact person for this vacancy