Architect infrastructure IT
You will be responsible for the following:
· You have serveral years experience in automation of infrastructure components
· You are experienced with infrastructure CI/CD solutions
· You are experienced with setting up infrastructure requirements
· You are experienced with setting up designs and implementations in various projects
· You are experienced with giving advice on implementations of infrastructure improvements
You are experience with collaborating with different
departments in the organization
What do we expect from you?
· You are a pro-active personality and willing to take ownership
· You are able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences.
· You are an excellent analytical person and the ability to apply them towards automation.
· You have a hands-on and “can-do” mentality
· You’re an excellent speaker in English
· You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or an educations which is equivalent
· You have Red hat certifications
The perfect candidate has got the following experience:
· 3+ years of experience as an IT Infrastructure architect
· Affinity with software development
· Taken up the responsibility to define the infrastructure architecture
· Creating high and low level designs within projects
· Automation/Orchestration with Puppet, Git, Jenkins and Jira
· Applications development environment like software version control systems
· Virtualization technology such as Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization
· Operating Systems: Linux, Windows and Solaris
· Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
What can you expect from us?
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 040-4015200 and ask for Mark Simons.
Relocation support (where applicable):
Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
Benefits of applying via Trinamics
- Choose from 500+ technical vacancies.
- You benefit from our large network of international companies.
- Once at work, we keep in touch and offer you training and development programs.
- Always a personal consultant for all of your questions.