Electrical Development Engineer
Are you interested in new technologies? Would you like to work on a variety of international projects involving different market segments? If so, the position of Electrical R&D Engineer could well be the ideal next step in your career and personal development.
The department of Research and Development (R&D) plays a key role in
the continuous investments in development of new products and technologies to
strengthen our position and differentiate our products.
Electrical engineering has become an integral part of these new products.
As Electrical Development Engineer, you will work on projects in which new functionalities for our products and systems are designed, developed and tested. Together with the members of your team, you will develop efficient and effective solutions that contribute to multidisciplinary projects. The products you develop will be used by our Engineering department as building blocks that can subsequently be adapted and reintegrated in our customers' systems all over the world. Where necessary, you will support your colleagues in the integration process.
What do we expect from you?
• You have a technical qualification, preferably a
bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Industrial
Automation or equivalent;
• You have experience and affinity with Eplan;
• You are familiar with ASibus and Industrial Ethernet;
• You are entrepreneurial and proactive, and contribute to the further development of this competency;
• Good speaking, reading and writing skills in English.
What can you expect from us?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
Benefits of applying via Trinamics
- Choose from 500+ technical vacancies.
- You benefit from our large network of international companies.
- Once at work, we keep in touch and offer you training and development programs.
- Always a personal consultant for all of your questions.