Software Test Engineer
As a Software Test Engineer you will build up the function level software test competence and automation in accordance with our standards. You will work closely with other Scrum team members, the Software Project Lead, and Application Engineers. In your responsibility as a Test Engineer you will effectively propose, and implement balanced and realistic solutions to improve software product verification. Among your tasks are:
- Identifying and prioritizing gaps in test coverage (risk based testing);
- Test specification in line with the overall test strategy • Test automationl;
- Creating solutions for missing or faililng test cases;
- Deploying customer use cases;
- Reporting on software test status on both unit and function level;
- Have a hands-on role in the implementation of test improvements;
- Build and spread test competence and methodologies.
What do we expect from you?
Bachelor, Master degree, PDEng or PhD Computer Science, Physics, Electronics, Mechanics, Mathematics or comparable
- 0-5 years of experience in a high-tech organization
- Experience in testing high-tech systems
- Experience deducting test plans from documents and implicit knowledge of people
- Experience with programming/scripting/automation (Unix/Linux, Python, C, C++, C#)
- Good knowledge of the English language and preferably Dutch;
- Living in the Netherlands, Belgium of Germany.
We expect you to be a good communicator, team player, flexible, self-starter, to take initiative and to be result oriented.
What can you expect from us?
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Benefits of applying via Trinamics
- Choose from 500+ technical vacancies.
- You benefit from our large network of international companies.
- Once at work, we keep in touch and offer you training and development programs.
- Always a personal consultant for all of your questions.