C++ Software EngineerSoftware / IT Junior Noord-Brabant
We are looking for a candidate to strengthen our Simulation Environment development team.
You will be work on developing components and features related to our Simulation Environment, which is developed in C++. We are currently focusing on (large-scale) distributed simulation, the implementation of driver models, and on closed-loop simulation.
What do we expect from you?
- At least 3 years of professional C++ development experienceExperience with unit testing
- Affinity with software design. You will get the opportunities to hone your skills.
- Basic understanding of Linear Algebra
- Product creation mindset:
- System engineering thinking: understanding dependencies and your contribution to the whole
- Proactiveness (take action before things just happen) and willingness to take ownership
- Last but not least: a learning mindset to make sure your future value to the company is maintained