Technical Software Engineer C Programming - Rotterdam
Technical Software Engineer – C Programming - Rotterdam - International company in the Automotive, Medical and Hightech Sector. They are responsible for delivering state of the art software systems. The systems are technical high quality software systems. Responsible for delivering Real Time Systems for the Automotive, Medical or Hightech sector.
Computer Science / C Programming / Rotterdam / Real Time
For our client we are looking for a Software Engineer with C programming experience. Knowledge of Real-Time systems is a plus. You will developing new features for simulation software. You take an active role in maintaining and improving Continuous Integration framework to increase capability of automated testing. Together with the customer you make sure that the software will meet customer expectation.
- Real Time Systems
- Developing and Programming with the Language C
- Integration of the High Quality Software Systems
- Development of new features
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor, Master or PhD in Computer Science, Informatics, Embedded Systems or similar
- Technical Bachelor Master or PhD degree.
- Programming with the language C
- Experience with High Quality Real-Time Systems
- TDD / CI / Unit Testing
- Programming with C++ (in combination with OOP is a Pré)
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Pragmatic as well as providing software solutions
- Interest in a Technical Environment
What can you expect from us?
- A competitive salary;
- Nice benefits such as discount on your health insurance and referral bonusses;
- Courses to develop yourself personally and professionaly;
- Yearly (sport) events with the whole Trinamics team
Benefits of applying via Trinamics
- Choose from 500+ technical vacancies.
- You benefit from our large network of international companies.
- Once at work, we keep in touch and offer you training and development programs.
- Always a personal consultant for all of your questions.
Your contact person for this vacancy