Sr. Embedded Software engineer
Software development (Linux)
- compilation of source code making use of GNU
- tracing and debugging making use of GNU
- investigating issues via library dependencies
Kernel development (Linux)
- Devices need to be enabled and must be connected to the right drivers
- Issues need to be investigated is the device drivers code
- If needed drivers codes are profiled
Integration of software:
- Software is integrated for all systems to get tested
- Test requirements are gathered an the system is prepared for problem investigation
- Systems need to be modified if needed for test scenarios
- Repositories and system versions are maintained
What do we expect from you?
Bachelor or Master in a technical area, Like Computer Science
· Experience in Soft- and Hardware Engineering of +5 years
· Programming languages: C, Python and Bash
· Some experience in working cross-compilation toolchains for ARM
· You are experienced in Linux, Kernel software development (GNU tool)
· You have experience in software engineering (planning, requirements, life cycle, integration and testing)
· You are experienced with SCRUM way of working
· You are experienced in driving (remote) suppliers
· Communication in English (verbal /written) is excellent
· You are experienced in working in/with multi-cultural and multi-site teams.
You might also have:
Electronics design knowledge helps you to solve problems on the intermediate level in HW-SW
Experience in semiconductor/automotive company
What can you expect from us?
Join the Trinamics team and use your expertise at one of our well known clients. After working via Trinamics for a set preiod you are converted to our client. At Trinamics you can expect a good salary, perspective and good conditions.
Benefits of applying via Trinamics
- Choose from 500+ technical vacancies.
- You benefit from our large network of international companies.
- Once at work, we keep in touch and offer you training and development programs.
- Always a personal consultant for all of your questions.