Testing Definition Engineer
The Engine Integration and Validation department works on both early stages of development as well as testing and validation on a system level. System is here the Engine and Aftertreatment System with the associated Diagnostics System, OBD.
- Define together with the Requirements & Calibration Engineers the needed tests and their execution.
- Write & Review these and link them to appropriate project milestones
- Point of contact for engineers in the execution phase.
- Administrate & Report the test Results.
- Take initiative to constantly improve related tools and processes.
- Support Supplier Communication with regards to Test Execution
What do we expect from you?
- MSc degree in Automotive / Mechanical / Electrical engineering or equivalent
- Extensive knowledge of test case design and engineering (IREB certificate pre) and configuration management
- Experienced with coaching other engineers
- Experience on Six Sigma related processes is a pre
- o i.e. DMAIC, Design For Six Sigma, FMEA, Monte Carlo
- Knowledge of development process models like SPICE and ISO26262 is a pre
- Knowledge in using Office, Tableau & HPQC Software
- Knowledge on Diesel Engines, Emissions Controls & OBD Regulations
What can you expect from us?
Benefits of applying via Trinamics
- Choose from 500+ technical vacancies.
- You benefit from our large network of international companies.
- Once at work, we keep in touch and offer you training and development programs.
- Always a personal consultant for all of your questions.
Apply for this position
Your contact person for this vacancy
Bob RoggenKey Accountmanager