Mechanical Design Engineer WTB with Siemens NX
|Salary:||4800,- / 6000,-|
In Eindhoven and the east of the Netherlands, at some of our high tech companies, we are looking for an Mechanical Design Engineer with Siemens NX.
Do you have experience with Siemens NX? Would you like to work on cutting edge technology? Keep on reading because this is your new job!
As a Lead Mechanical Design Engineer you will be designing the products. You will contribute to the development of products by designing, creating and testing sub-systems within the restrictions imposed by system specifications, costs and planning considerations. Your focus will on linear stage, actuator design and motion control. During your design you will face developments or issues which needs to be fixed with your designs. For you designs you will use Siemens NX.
The main responsibilities are:
- Working on the design of one or more developments or issues, creating designs with a small team of mechanical experts in project setting.
- Be responsible for a team
- Continuously improving quality of mechanical designs of mechatronic modules.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of specific mechanical functions
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering or “WTB”
- At least 8 years of experience as a Lead Mechanical Design Engineer
- Experience with Siemens NX
- Experience with Precision mechanical parts and constructions
- Experience in design of high speed, high accelerating, high accuracy mechatronic modules
- Knowledge of Linear stage, actuator design, motion control is preferred
What can you expect from us?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
- Certain pre-employment screening checks may be part of this vacancy procedure.
Benefits of applying via Trinamics
- Choose from 500+ technical vacancies.
- You benefit from our large network of international companies.
- Once at work, we keep in touch and offer you training and development programs.
- Always a personal consultant for all of your questions.