Software Expert – Platform DevelopmentSenior Noord-Brabant (Hightech) Industry
We are here to guide engineers in the maze of vacancies to obtain a position to be proud of. Proud because it is at a leading company, because the new position increases own influence or because it’s the best fitting position in terms of content. Mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and software are the technical pillars of Trinamics, but their application is diverse. Because we know our clients and candidates well, we quickly see where someone would fit best. Once we find a position we remain involved in the process. We do this by, among other things, offering training and development programs. We offer extra guidance and our social network to talents who leave their homes in another country to realize their ambitions here. In our eyes, it is the only logical way to keep developing our technical talents.
Every technical company wants to move forward as quickly as possible, to be leading. For that you need the best technical people. However, in the current market, talent is scarce and not always easy to find. Progress is also what drives Trinamics. With every good performance, we set a new bar to surpass. And we do that time and time again.
Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech industry and work on high-end software in the Brainport region of Eindhoven? For our client I am looking for a Software Expert – Platform Development– HighTech/Brainport.
About our client
Our client creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. They provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
What do we expect from you?
- Education You have a BSc or MSc equivalent degree, preferably in a technical area (mechatronics, electro) Experience · You have at least have 5 years’ experience of Software development for embedded systems.
- You have knowledge of C / Python / C++
- You have know how to deal with large code bases
- You have experience with Linux / Unix
- You are experienced in the SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) way of working
- You are experience with ClearCase / Git / SVN Personal skills · You understand the business drivers and explaining those in the Scrum Team
- You are able to Eliciting requirements to help define the Team backlog
- You are able to clearly prioritizing and expressing backlog items to best achieve goals and missions
- You are able to balancing external business and internal interests in this priority setting
- You are enthusiastic, flexible and assertive
- You have good communication skills
- You are able to influence without power
- You have a proactive attitude
- You are able to work in dynamic environment
- You have a high degree of autonomy
- You are ready to be employed for at least 3 years
- Keywords: C, Python, C++, ClearCase, Linux, Unix, Solaris, quality, release integration, scripting, tooling, software integration, Microsoft Office.
What can you expect?
- Relocation support (where applicable): Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
Together with a talented team you’ll adapt an existing software framework to the new standards in a demanding environment. The time pressure will be tangible and the quality standards should be met. As a Software Expert – Platform Development you will join the team responsible for:
Hardware firmware download facility, where you will help to maximize the value of the product and the customer. This maximizing will consist of maintaining and deep dive into legacy code and develop software in mainly C and Python and some small cases in C++
Important to note is that a product can be part of a larger system