Automotive Software Development Engineer(Continuous Improvement)Automotive Medior Noord-Brabant
Are you a System or Software Engineer and do you have experiences with the tools Matlab/ Simulink/ C-Language/ Doors/ FlexRay? Do you have at least 2 years of experience in the Automotive field? You’d better contact us today! For our top International Automotive client we are looking for an Software Development Engineer. Our client is one of world’s largest manufacturers of Automotive Solutions.
What do we expect from you?
- BSc./ MSc./ PhD. Computer Engineering/ Automotive Engineering;
- At least 2 years of experience as a Software/ System engineer in the Automotive branch or similar
- Good knowledge of MATLAB/ Simulink/ C-Language.
- Good knowledge of FlexRay.
- Good Knowledge of IBM Doors
- Configuration Management Skills
- Good communication skills.
- Preferably already living and/ or working in Europe.
What can you expect?
- A competitive salary based on your experience and education;
- Good secondary conditions such as 25 holidays, Flexible work hours and 8% holiday allowance;
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally;
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses;
- Nice yearly events with the Trinamics team.
In this job you will be in charge of defining and developing the control software part of electro- mechanical Automotive components. You need to cooperate with different engineer/ Clients. You will have an active participation in the verification of the software. In line with internal processes and ISO 262626 you need to ensure completeness of software documentation. You need to participate in continuous improvement/ configuration Management.