Thermal FEA/FEM Engineer(Hightech) Industry Medior Noord-Brabant
Are you challenged by the engineering of electrical connectivity solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today! As an ASML (Senior) FEA Analyst your activities will focus on FEM calculations, but within a world-leading organization this position offers much more scope to express and develop your talents.
What do we expect from you?
- Technical University, Master’s or PhD with specialization in thermo-dynamics; mechanics of materials.
- Relevant working experience within thermo-mechanical analysis (> 5 years)
- Finite element method, preferably Ansys and/or Hyperworks (experience with Comsol is a pre)
- Knowledge/experience in one or more of the topics below is preferred
- Thermo-mechanical analysis
- Multiphysics analysis
- Leading a (small) group of engineers
- Experience with SPDM systems
What can you expect?
- A challenging opportunity to expand your knowledge in a wide variety of physics application areas and to work on problems spanning all engineering fields.
- Highly creative and qualified teams with a diversity of experience.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Great career opportunities at a quickly growing high-tech company.
- Open, multicultural atmosphere, with world class technical problems to solve
As an ASML (Senior) FEA Analyst your activities will focus on FEM calculations, but within a world-leading organization this position offers much more scope to express and develop your talents. At ASML, FEM analysis is being used to contribute more than just mathematical predictions – your expertise combined with a flair for creative problem solving will generate ideas for use at the very forefront of the design process. Also, from your senior role, you will share your vision and inspire others to develop creative design solutions. You will influence the design of modules and their performance levels from specification to mechanical design. This vision of FEM analysis is prompted by the ever shortening lifecycles of technologies, the limits of which are increasingly being reached faster than ever. By combining FEM analysis and creative thinking, ASML is approaching innovation from a new and exciting direction, one that promises fresh thinking on how to reach next-generation technologies.
You will ensure first-time-right solutions of mechanical designs by mathematically predicting their performance levels. Moreover, you will help ensure maximized performance of the mechanical design by motivating your colleagues to develop innovative improvements through creative and conceptual thinking. FEM modeling and analysis will be used to a large extend during your daily work. Your focus will be on thermal analysis including all modes of heat transport (conduction, convection and radiation), and the effect of heat loads on the structural response (deformations and material stresses).
- Ownership of one or more developments or issues
- Perform (conceptual) FEM analysis. Validation of models by tests (pre/post test analysis)
- Definition, documentation and continuous improvement of FEM analysis processes
- Advice design engineers and architects
- Create and execute simulation plans and clearly communicate all status and results
- Coaching FEA Engineers in project setting
- Definition of internships and coaching of students