DevOps Engineer innovation C#Medior Noord-Brabant Software / IT
Our client is one of the most innovative companies within the Netherlands. For new build applications who will measure the performance of the manufacturing process, we are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer within a C# environment. We are working in a challenging industry which is developing rapidly.
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor or master degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience with Atlassian Tools
- CI / CD and C# with .NET
- Experience as a C# developer could be useful
- Agile / scrum
- Good communicator in English
- Proactive and willing to develop yourself
What can you expect?
- Within Trinamics you can expect a great offer based on education and experience. We can provide you with a challenging job where you can develop yourself professionally and personally.
Within this department you are going to work on state of the art software for measuring. We create software products / applications to optimize the manufacturing processes. The application we develop are largely done with C# and .NET. We strive to continuously improve our department and environment. The applications can measure the performance of the manufacturing line of the customers.
- C# / .NET
- Atlassian Tool