SW Lead Designer Computer Systems Network Access SecurityMedior Noord-Brabant Software / IT
We are here to guide engineers in the maze of vacancies to obtain a position to be proud of. Proud because it is at a leading company, because the new position increases own influence or because it’s the best fitting position in terms of content. Mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and software are the technical pillars of Trinamics, but their application is diverse. Because we know our clients and candidates well, we quickly see where someone would fit best. Once we find a position we remain involved in the process. We do this by, among other things, offering training and development programs. We offer extra guidance and our social network to talents who leave their homes in another country to realize their ambitions here. In our eyes, it is the only logical way to keep developing our technical talents.
Every technical company wants to move forward as quickly as possible, to be leading. For that you need the best technical people. However, in the current market, talent is scarce and not always easy to find. Progress is also what drives Trinamics. With every good performance, we set a new bar to surpass. And we do that time and time again.
Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech industry and work on high-end software in the Brainport region of Eindhoven? For our client I am looking for a Software Lead Specialist Network & Security – HighTech/Brainport
Our client creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. They provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
What do we expect from you?
- You completed a MSc in Electronics or Technical Software, Informatics , Computer Science or equivalentThe right candidate has the following skills and experience:· You should have at least 5-10 years of experience in software development for embedded systems, created specification which are implemented by a team and have experience with managing multiple teams· Experience with the Access & Security domain· C, Python, Shell scripting is required, C++ is a plus· Experience with Network topologies· Knowledge on Linux, VxWorks & Solaris· Experience with working in an Agile environment· Experience with SAFe is a plus
- You recognize yourself in the following personal skills:· You have to be passionate about working in a multinational, enterprise environment.· With your experience in network, access & security in IT and/or embedded systems you will set technical direction for the computer systems group.· You will be the counterpart for ASML-IT in making the right decisions for on-product network, access & security.· You like to delegate tasks, you are good at following-up in a timely and organized manner.· You are creative and innovative, you always seek to improve
What can you expect?
- Relocation support (where applicable): Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
Are you a senior developer with expert design skills with good planning and management skills and you want to take over a more complex role? Are you interested in elaborating nanometer precise technical specifications?
Forming part of the R&D side of the company, the software infrastructure and computer systems department is a subdivision of the software department, which is in turn part of the ‘development and engineering’ department, which designs and tests products and features to be implemented in the machines we sell to customers.
Some of your daily tasks:
· You will be technical lead within the on-product network, access and security domain.
· To set direction you create a technical landscape and set direction by means of a roadmap, and you will also be involved in creating and deliver the proposed solutions.
· You should be able to convince the network, access and security department that the proposed solution is the best for ASML and its customers.
· You will create Roadmaps
· You will aligning with ASML-IT
· You will aligning with function owner
· You give direction to the development team